REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN
ELECTRONIC VISA PORTAL
This is web service provide online official e-visas for republic of Azerbaijan. Apply now!
1. My passport is valid at least 6 (six) months after my departure date from Azerbaijan.
2. I am applying for single entry visa.
3. I am aware that, in order to issue the electronic visa, for standard evisa it is required 1-3 business days, for urgent evisa it is required 3-5 business hours and this visas allow the holder to stay in the country for 30 days.
4. I am aware that, persons with dual citizenship have to choose the country in accordance with their passport or other travel document they are going to use for their travel. If the passport or other travel document used to apply for an electronic visa is different from the passport or other travel document used for travel, the electronic visa is considered invalid.
5. I am informed that, the period of temporary stay of foreigners and stateless persons in the country should not exceed the period specified in the evisa. Foreigners and stateless persons have to leave the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan if duration of their temporary stay has not been extended, or if they have not been granted a temporary residence permit, or if their application for extension of the temporary residence period or their applications for temporary residence permit has not been accepted.
6. I am aware that, foreigners and stateless persons staying temporarily in the Republic of Azerbaijan for more than 15 days (also in cases when they change their place of residence within the country) should apply to the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan for registration without payment of any fee.
7. I am aware that, pursuant to the law, foreigners and stateless persons are held liable for staying in the country after the expiry of the time specified in the electronic visa and without being registered (when their stay exceeds 15 days).
8. I am aware that, foreigners and stateless persons can apply for a new electronic visa without leaving the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan. However, in order to use your second evisa, you have to leave Azerbaijan first and then re-enter to Azerbaijan territory.